Date of Creation: April 1, 2005 Hoyu Co., Ltd.
Hoyu Co., Ltd. (hereinafter called "our company") strives to properly handle and protect the personal information provided by the customer.
When our company acquires personal information from the customer, we limit the purpose of use of such personal information as much as possible and clearly specify that to the customer who provides the information.
* "Personal information" means the information that can identify the customer as an individual or specific information of the customer, such as a name, address, phone number, e-mail address, etc.
Our company uses the customer’s personal information within the limited parameters required in order to accomplish the purpose of use specified to the customer in advance. In order to use the personal information for any purpose other than the specified parameters, consent for use for that purpose must be obtained from the customer in advance, unless such purpose is required by law or regulations.
- Distribution of products and provision of services.
- Sending information or introducing products, services, and events.
- Correspondence to inquiries and requests for materials.
- Improvements of products and services in response to the opinions and requests of customers.
- Creation of basic data and statistical data for necessary analysis for business management such as marketing.
- Fulfillment of the obligations and the exercising of our rights as a company and corresponding related activity.
In order to ensure the accuracy and security of the customers’ personal information, we assign an administrator for protection of personal information and providing necessary and proper supervision over our employees and outsourced companies for safe handling of personal information.
Our company does not provide the customers’ personal information to any third party without prior consent from the customer. However, there are cases that our company outsources shipping of prize articles and e-mail delivery services. Furthermore, there are cases in which we provide the customers’ personal information without prior consent from the customer when the provision of information is requested in response to laws and regulations.
When disclosure, correction, or deletion of the customer’s personal information is desired, if a request is made utilizing the inquiry form on our web site, we will promptly handle such requests after having confirmed the identity of the requesting person.
Our company follows laws and regulations applied to the customers’ personal information and reviews and modifies the policy when necessary. In such cases, all modifications will be notified on this site.